Old June 30th 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

Default Newsgroup troubles all over, FYI...

In article ,
says...

snip
They are persistent. They are world-wide, forcing U.S. interests
world-wide. They are evil.

God damn them.

^^^

That's the problem in the first place - religion.

Reading the old testament, it's quite clear that God is (I won't use the
word evil, it's too religious) a very very bad person; asking followers
to sodamise, rape and murder.

911 may well be religiously motivated - but it doesn't help when Bush
responds with crap like "God bless America" - it only perpetuates such
behaviour.

Yer just have to get rid of the religion - I find it astonishing that
such a high percentage of America (especially v other western countries)
believe in God. Do the same people believe in father christmas? or the
tooth fairy?

Faith is NOT a virtue - scientific evidence is.

--
Duncan