Old June 30th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Newsgroup troubles all over, FYI...

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:14:45 -0600, walking wrote:

The topic of this post is the harassment of this news group, and
others; and the U.S. in general. Apologies for it not being directly
related to piloting aircraft. I have tried to keep this brief.

Want to know why this news group is being slapped repeatedly? Here is
my conjecture...

It is part the rape of the U.S. The manhood of the American pilot
(you) is a major target.

It is homosexual. Hence the crap seen here & in everyone's e-mail;
and why they don't mind raping the rest of the world in the process.
Their moral commitment is 'questionable'.

It is Jewish, with motive. They are why we are in Iraq, and why we
haven't been able to drill off our coast; lest we be interested in

you need to correct a problem with your username.
walking is wrong. it should be 'goose stepping'. that would be far
more appropriate on a number of levels.

the jews are all in business because no one in europe would let them
own land. that is a historical fact.

sig heil you dumbkoff.

Stealth Pilot