Old July 1st 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Newsgroup troubles all over, FYI...

Welsh Dog wrote in
:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:21:56 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:
In article , walking
says...

The topic of this post is the harassment of this news group, and
others; and the U.S. in general. Apologies for it not being

directly
related to piloting aircraft. I have tried to keep this brief.

Want to know why this news group is being slapped repeatedly? Here

is
my conjecture...

snip ongoing stupidity

Wrong... you're all just pathetic ******s with too much time on your
one remaining hand.

Now if you did something useful with that 'other hand'... like
sticking it up your nose to pick your itsy bitsy brains... the rest of
the usenet world could live in peace.

Still, I suppose while you're here, the more intelligent life forms
can get on with real life, so there are compensations... of a sort.

Carry on... don't forget your hankies.

No need...

Welshdog

Corgi?