Old December 19th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
DDAY

Default USS Midway Museum

----------
In article .com,
wrote:

The planes are beautifully restored. Only downside is that they're a little
light on older aircraft. No Spad, for instance, and they could use some
other Korea era aircraft as well. Also, a Seahawk would be a nice addition.

Seahawk or 'Skyhawk'..A-4...F-4s, I hope and A-7s...

They have an A-4. No Seahawk helo. They have two F-4s, and I think they
have an A-7. Actually, it'd be kinda neat to see a squadron, or at least a
half dozen A-4s lined up on deck, but I know that's not really practical.
Yeah, there are lots of A-4s still around, but the aircraft have to be
maintained.