Old September 1st 17, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down formaintenance for a couple of months

Thanks for all the great tips, everyone!

I may end up going to Chilhowee, since I have relatives I can stay with in Atlanta. However I don't see their new PW-6 on their website yet, so I'll call and see if/when it's available.

I also purchased the Bob Wander book "Transition to Single Seat Gliders", which I will read before attempting the PW-5.

"Baby step into the elevator-r-r-r-r!" - Bill Murray in "What About Bob" :-)