Old March 3rd 04, 01:06 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Toks Desalu wrote:

In this situation you may be right. But, I am trying to illustrate that
"combined number of proprietorships and partnerships in the United States is
more than five times the number of corporations."

And you think it follows from that that all the stuff corporations sell are made
by those small businesses? No way.

One medium size corporation is the productive equivalent of about 8,000 sole
proprietorships, and even the parts for most items we buy could not be made by
one or two people.

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.