Old February 22nd 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Aeronautical Engineer says Official 9/11 Story Not Possible

Jim Macklin wrote:

An angry Democrat trying to blame it on Bush it seems. I
have no doubt that an few hours of training would allow any
adult to fly well enough to crash into a building. I took
my son up on a delivery flight for a BE %( Baron that was
going to the FAA in OKC. He was about three years old at
the time. He could not see out over the door sill, let
alone the panel, but there was a full set of co-pilot
instruments and he hand flew straight and level very well
from the right seat.

Aw Jim, you bring back some sweet memories.
My daughter (3 years old) loved to stand on the seat (in my lap sorta)
and "fly" the 172. Strictly VFR as she could easily see the horizon.

Now my WIFE in the right seat damned near had a cat!

Richard