Old April 11th 21, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Moshe Braner

Default Glideport.aero

On 4/9/2021 2:33 PM, Moshe Braner wrote:

... couldn't figure out my
password. Clicked on "reset password" (in glideport.aero) but
the promised email never came in (and yes I checked the spam folder).
I know I put in the right email address because other addresses
say "no such user", and also I see the email address in my
IGCdroid configuration.

Still no email from Glideport. No password reset link email, and no
validation link email for the new registration I attempted via a
different email address. Is their outgoing email system in-op? Thought
I'd ask, but their "contact us" link says "you have to login first".
Catch 22. I appreciate the free service, but it seems partly defunct at
the moment. Has anybody recently managed to register, or reset their
password, or contact them?