Old January 6th 05, 07:53 AM
Dave

I hear your atd stuff is losing sales, must be about time for another
ad boost from ol Paul at Avcon to slam the competition.

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Listen, "Tailwind9901",

I know this is Usenet, but this really cracks me up - again and

again.

First, it would be nice if you had the guts to put a real name to

stand
by your postings, but, oh well...

but stands to profit from the proceeds in some of the products he
recommends I think.

You think. You think??? That's all to support your slanderous

remarks?
Show some proof!

1. Mr. Borchert sells the Monroy devices and profits from the sell

of
such units. Keyword search "Thomas Borchert Monroy"

No secret at all.

4. Numerous avionics manufacturers have explicitly told me that

they
have either been threatened by Paul, or been told to "conform" in

order
to get positive reviews. This includes giving up websites for free

for
his benefit.

You got names? You got the paperwork for the lawsuits that, surely,

these
manufacturer's legal departments have raised against AvCon? Show some

proof!

I think it is sad that many people try and take advantage of GA

pilots
like myself in such a crooked way.

Implicitly, you accuse me. How, pray, tell, in this thread, have I

taken
advantage of anyone in a crooked way? I don't get it, so please

explain
it to me - if you can.

This is just my opinion based on many months of research

Opinion and research don't go together well. Through research, you

tend
to find facts. If you did, please present them. If you didn't, your
opinions are slanderous blathering at best.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)