Old November 18th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default Cheap Solar Vents

These are teh Soalr Vents used by Cobra Trailers..I've never found a source
for these outside or Cobra in Germany though I'm sure these are made for
companies other than just Cobra..but they do appear to be only found in
Europe (except on Cobra trailers)
I do ahve Nicro Solar Vents that are easily adaptable to Cobra trailers and
also have the Vetter Trailer vents in stock, these are rather unique and
probably more useful than Solar in some parts of the USA (like in the NE)
where the sun doesn't always shine but the winds do blow...see these on
http://wingsandwheels.com/page45.htm
tim

Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Lars Peder Hansen" wrote in message
k...
I'm looking for a replacement solar vent. The one I have is marked "Inter
Solar Type 35/36"
My good friend Google does not seem to know about it. Does anyone know of
a source for these, or if other models such as the one described below
will fit in the same cutout in the Cobra? They sure look similar on the
photos.

Thanks,
Lars Peder
DG-600 EE, Denmark