Old July 18th 03, 09:34 PM
Scott Peterson

(jwalters) wrote:

The B-25 they have on display is stunning. It looks like it was
built yesterday. No use heaping hyperbole on it so I'll just shut up
but if you're in the Dallas area and you have an interest in aviation
you won't regret taking a look. They say every system on the aircraft
is operational.

I wasn in there about 3 days ago. An outstanding facility and the
B-25 is just as you say. Restored to better than the day it left the
factory. In fact, all the inside aircraft looked like they were ready
to take off.

Now if only it was possible to see that restored B-36 in Ft.
Worth.......unfortunately I understand it won't be available for a
couple of years.

Scott Peterson

If someone with multiple personalities threatens
to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?