Old September 27th 08, 12:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
alanr

Default Propeller question

Doesn't appear to be a commercially manufactured propeller for aviation use.
Quite possibly a home made prop, or commercially made for decoration.
Nice straight grain in the wood but if I'm not mistaken, general aviation
wooden propellers are usually laminated for strength.
Being as short as it is and with the rough tool marks at the hub I would
guess it is home made. - at best a test piece off a propeller carver or
blade duplicator.

"Dick's News" wrote in message
ng.com...
My friend found this old propeller at an auction.
We can't identify it or the motor/aircraft it was used on.
I was hoping someone could help me.
Thanks in advance.
Dick...

PS:
The pictures are large so length and dimensions can be determined by using
the 36" yardstick.