Old August 16th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Adjustable Prop for a Cessna 150

On Aug 15, 11:41 pm, Ricky wrote:
On Aug 15, 1:46 pm, Charles Talleyrand wrote:

I understand that putting this prop on my C-150 is illegal. But
suppose ...

If Ivoprop makes an adjustable prop for the O-200 it seems there would
be an STC for a conversion. Is there not?
!50s & 152s have so many STCs available.

Ricky

IVO isn't a certified propeller, and you can't get an STC to
install an uncertified prop. Until it's certified there won't be any
STC. IVO and Warp Drive and a bunch of other props are aimed
exclusively at the kitplane, homebuilt and unltralight market.

Dan