Old September 22nd 05, 04:17 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Jay Honeck wrote:
If you can only fly once every 14 days, you will spend most of your time
re-learning what you have already been taught. It will be enormously more
expensive, and you will be more likely to get frustrated and quit.

The best way to get your PPL is to treat it like a semester of college.
Fly 3 times each week, Mon-Wed-Fri. Study bookwork on Tue-Thu. By doing
it this way, you will maximize retention of what you have learned, and your
progress will be smooth and quick. My wife, Mary, and I both did it this
way, and it took us each about 4 months, start to finish.

Excellent advice, Jay. I did it that way too and I'm convinced it cost me MUCH
less in the long run.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE