Old March 2nd 04, 12:53 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Countering Widespread Ignorance About the National Guard
From: "Kevin Brooks"
Date: 3/1/04 4:41 PM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
From: "Tarver Engineering"

Date: 3/1/04 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

Brooks

In what universe are you fit to shine Art's shoes, Kevin?

It looks as though Kevin is totally democratic. He hates everyone

regardless
of race, religion or national origin.

No, Art, I just don't care much for proven liars, like you and your newest
best buddy here.

Brooks

Arthur Kramer

Tell us about your extensive combat experience in Ohio sniveling liar. What
the flak so thick over your desk you could get out and walk on it? Tell us abou
tit liar.My military record is an open book for all see with near minute- to
minute accounts. How about yours liar? You post nothing of interest. Only
criticism of everything and everyone to cover up your near zero combat
experience. Right liar? Now screw off and stop bothering people who actually
fought for their country

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: