Old September 4th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_4_]

Default Fowler Flap Mechanism

"WestCDA" wrote

You might want to try one of the free translation tools out there from
Google or another provider. Their translation can be pretty crude at

times,
but it usually gets the point across.

Humm. I've never seen anything that even approached readable from
translation programs, ESPECIALLY when it comes to technical subjects.

I understand if he did not take the time to translate all of it, but I
wanted to know if I missed doing something to read a translation that might
be there, already.

And if not, GET WITH IT, and translate the rest of it! g OK, just
j0king really! Kind-of. :-)

Trying my best at an ugly American impression! ;-)
--
Jim in NC