Old May 3rd 04, 06:25 PM
rjciii

Hey "General" Bob,

I have it on the highest sources (due to the effects of what "they"
are smoking, perhaps?) that "etc." reserves the option to create
additional championships for gliders with expanded categorical
distinguishment such as:

Wheel type categories:

-Fixed Gear
-No Wheels--will allow taping gear doors shut as an option to increase
participation in this category (makes for an extended T/O roll but a
much shorter landing)
-Tail wheel
-No tail wheel
-Outrigger wheels
-4" wheels
-5" wheels
-Non-hyraulic brakes
-Crappy brakes. Oh, wait, that would include everybody--disregard.

Canopy type categories:

-One-piece
-Two-piece
-Two-piece that was originally a one piece but has been stop drilled
over 50% of the canopy surface
-Hanging-it-out-in-the-breeze open cockpit (your personal favorite?)

Gender type categories:

-Either (!)
-Neither (?)
-3-way, er, I mean -place
-3-place mixed gender (could be fun!)
-3-place questionable gender (could be kinky...)

I'm sure I missed a few that others will no doubt others expound upon.

RD