Old May 3rd 04, 09:32 PM
Eric Greenwell

Pete Reinhart wrote:

Marcel,
First response: Why not?
Real reason is: There is no other way to find out who is the best pilot.
Cheers!
PS. If you can't see the logic of it, then I'm sorry for you
PPS. If you really cared enough to do it right, you'd fly a different glider
class in each of 8-10 days.

Why do we want to find out the "best" pilot?

In fact, I'm sure there are many opinions of what comprises the "best"
pilot. In any case, it's never occurred to me to wonder if the 15 meter
champion was "better" than Standard Class champion, or the Club Class
champion.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA