Old July 25th 03, 05:47 PM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:14:19 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote in Message-Id:
%WaUa.144094$Ph3.18630@sccrnsc04:

Come enjoy the beer,...

Perhaps I'm overlooking something, but *publicly* providing
intoxicating liquor to pilots en route to KOSH seem less than prudent
to me.

How concerned are you about your civil liability for supplying
alcoholic beverages to en route airman? Do you demand to know who the
"designated pilot" is before serving? Is the location of the free
beer on the airport grounds? Isn't a state liquor license required to
publicly dispense intoxicating liquor legally?

I don't want to be a "wet blanket," but *publicly* providing liquor to
pilots seems foolish to me.

--

Irrational beliefs ultimately lead to irrational acts.
-- Larry Dighera,