Old June 27th 19, 01:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Bralla

Default Ventus rigging advice, please?

Having only rigged my Ventus 2b 30 some times I'm still learning. I self rig with a Wing Rigger. Wing stand and rigger have lines for what worked before. Wheel down the same every time. The first wing (left for me with main pin partway in, no tape) has to be parallel with the fuselage. Brakes unlocked. If the right wing pushes the left out a bit use the gap to look at the pin alignment on that side. Practice is the best teacher. 3 out of the last 4 times rigging for me went well the 4th not so much as I got away from what had worked in the past. Good luck. I'm very much enjoying my V2..

Steve Z5