Old July 22nd 19, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Bralla

Default Ventus rigging advice, please?

On Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 11:15:05 AM UTC-7, John McLaughlin wrote:
Thanks everyone - I think I've got it cracked now - right wing first, tape
it.
Then, the big thing I've learnt is to feel inside the battery rack below
the
spars. I can now tell, by feel whether the second wing is too high or too
low
and knowing that makes all the difference.

Not the way I do it but if it works for you.... Practice is the most important thing. Enjoy your Ventus. I'm enjoying mine.
Steve