Old December 21st 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Z's network?

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , TSS7 says...

That explains everything, it seems the insanity set in a lot earlier
than I had ever imagined. That being the case, we are wasting our time
with that dude, he's beyond help. Lawsuits won't make him any sainer.
The best that can be done is to spread the word far and wide about his
metal makup. Then the sain world will take his statements with the
proper perspective. But it's amazing how long someone can get away
with lies before some people find out the reason.

What he does is when things get to hot he lays low and waits for things to
blow over .

That sentence describes you much better than him. Other difference is Jim
follows up on what he says he will do. You just run at the mouth, and that's
it. All bark, no bite.