Old December 23rd 09, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Ash

Default The NW overflight, what REALLY happened

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:

Mike Ash writes:

Please elaborate. Offhand, I can't think of any change which would have
killed people here.

Fuel exhaustion, weather, system failures (pressurization, engines, you name
it), and so on.

If you want to fly on airplanes with pilots who are asleep at the switch,
that's your choice, but I don't.

Should have known better than to talk to you. Did I ever say I wanted to
fly on airplanes with pilots who are asleep at the switch? No, I did not.

Do not put words in my mouth.

If you feel like addressing what I actually say rather than making ****
up, let me know.

--