Old May 4th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

Default You guys missed a good one.

"Elzee36" wrote in message
On May 3, 6:27 pm, "Stu Fields" wrote:
Central Sierra Helicopter Meet was a grand success. There were a couple of
R-44s, several R-22s, Two Bell 47s and two Jet Rangers. With all of the
certified clutter out of the way, there were two helicycles flying,
several
under construction showing the various aspects, a Mosquito flying all over
the place and a Scorpion two that didn't have any trouble flying at the
density altitude of better than 3600'. The Robbies were selling rides and
instruction and one of the Jet Rangers gave a bunch of free rides, (I got
10
min stick time) and a lady owner of one of the Bell 47s gave a gob of
rides
to the kids that were there. Dry camping but food was available that was
great at prices that still seem too cheap. $2.50 for a hot dog. The weiner
was so big it pretty much filled the bun. Free coffee.... Yeah you missed
good one.

Pictures?
Yeah. We just ain't got them out of the camera yet. Just got back and are
still partially un loaded.