Old September 3rd 10, 03:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay[_2_]

Default A wingtip

"Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF" wrote in news:4c8023bd$0
:

"John Szalay" john.szalay.at.att.net wrote in message
42...
"Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF" wrote in
:

I wonder if that is the bird that James May from Top Gear went to
70,000+ ft in?

No sure, IIRC: this is 068

I saw 3 different tailnumbers in the video,
But thinking that 078 MAYBE the one he flew in..

Thanks for the info John, I appreciate it.

RANT time:

One of the things that bother me, (But I won't lose any sleep over it.)
Its the use of sometimes related photos or film, edited into a photo
shoot, making it appear to be the same plane or event....

The video of the U-2 flight to 70,000ft has film segments of 3 different
U-2s edited to-gether to make appear that its all the same shoot.
it makes a good story but it sure screws-up keeping track of whom is
doing what and when..

End of RANT...

Please return your seats and trays to the full upright position..
Thank you...