Old January 30th 04, 08:33 PM

In rec.aviation.owning Ben Jackson wrote:
: Well eventually he'll make it useless enough that someone else
: replicates the service. I never did like the way nearby attractions
: were cataloged. For example, I tried to add beach access information
: for a few coastal Oregon airports, but that never turned up.

Here's a way to split the difference, I think. Although it's still a
"subscription service," AOPA is one organization I feel every pilot should be a member of.
It's pretty trivial to *add* the user/feedback functionality to an existing site, so
perhaps roll it into AOPA's site? That makes some sense, no?

Of course, we'd have to convince them to buy into it.

-Cory

* The prime directive of Linux: *
* - learn what you don't know, *
* - teach what you do. *