Old May 31st 05, 03:17 AM
CJ

Thanks for all the helpful replies.

I think we'll take advantage of the Museum of Flight being open late on
Thursday, and either follow the repeated advice to go to Arlington on Friday
or perhaps do an all aircraft day on Thursday - weather may influence as
well as logistics.

Chilliwack will have to wait for another trip. We're slowly wrapping up a
one weekend at a time remodel and a new project is a ways away, so going to
the factory may be too much of a tease. And, with one day to the Olympic
Penninsula and another to the San Juan Islands - Colin's advice to get new
friends noted - I am looking forward to leaving the car in the garage one
day and taking advantage of public transportation.

Bob, thanks for the fireworks info. I think we'll take advantage of the
free transit and head west. FYI, the Cloud Room is available for use by
guests as a recreation / sitting room - the piano is now in the lobby.

-CJ