Old December 9th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

Default Hey, all I am back for a bit.

"Montblack" wrote in message
("NW_Pilot" wrote)
Looking like my next flight may be a brand new Seneca V to Bombay
India..... Should know after hollidays time to sit and relax a bit.

I would think flying a Seneca V (equipped with autopilot) to Bombay, India
would give a fellow plenty of time to "sit and relax" ...a bit. g

Can you take a passenger? Me! Me! Me!

Montblack all the paperwork I get from the feds for over gross operation due
to tanking say no passengers and essential crew only and must be with in the
CG limits also. Now I can ask the feds for a definition of essential crew?
If you would be allowed as essential crew I could ask the client if they
would allow me to take an extra of they agree of course you would have to
pay for your own food and lodging return trip etc. but dbout the clients
will allow it.

Montblack :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai
Mumbai (Bombay), India