Old July 19th 17, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Nephi 2018 Hosting Combined Sports Class Nats and Regionals -Come Fly With Us!

Hi Doug,
Yes and yes. There is now a permanent tow plane at Nephi all soaring season long with tows every Friday - Sunday for sure. If a group wants to come out and fly during the week, sometimes we can arrange for a tow pilot to come out on the other days too.

Yes, we are talking about the 2018 season for these two contests. Please click on the links I gave for more info about them.

Bruno - B4