Old April 8th 17, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default Improved live tracking for the SSA membership?

I'm currently talking to 3 firms about COTS hybrid systems (very expensive).. I would love Alan or Pedja to find the time work on this. I have two demo units on-route for testing this summer. The third unit was over 10k just for the hardware alone. The other two are far more reasonable.

Alan your mention of a combined or integrated trace in the viewer is ideal. This dual track result (mobile app/InReach) was a complaint at the SGP.

Sean