Old May 26th 04, 07:48 PM
Neil A. Bratney

worr wrote:

I go in and out of FCM on the SW side. I know they have rentals there.

Any retract rentals in Omaha? I might be in Lincoln, NE. I had started a
thread here on that.

I've been flying out of Council Bluffs, Iowa (CBF) which is about 20
minutes east from my downtown Omaha apartment. Might be a little bit
far from Lincoln, but I know they have a C182RG that's available for
rental as well as complex and high-performance training. See
http://www.advancedaircb.com

Otherwise, ask about the Millard airport. Never been there but that is
on your side of the city... probably only 40-45 miles from Lincoln.

Happy flying and thanks for the tip!

Neil