Old June 28th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default (Air conditioned) OSH dorm room available

("Jim Burns" wrote)
Monk & Montblack,
MSP should be cheaper than GRB or ATW, but with the airplane of minivans,
GRB or ATW are only 20 minutes from OSH. If you needed to catch a plane
back east during the week, I'm sure that Paul or I could get you
transported to either GRB or ATW one evening.

Either of those two pickup points would work - except Sunday evening or all
day Wednesday. I'm unavailable those two days.

My way, in the airplane of minivans, you get to see Wisconsin, from (west to
east) and again, from (east to west). g

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F28B1275D
Mapquest route.

Driving time is optimistic. Especially if you get behind something big and
slow on Hwy 21. We call it 6+ hours for 300 miles. That's pretty close -
with two, or three, ...or four quick de-fueling stops.

The buffet at the truck stop in Tomah, WI is worth pulling over for. Nice
half-way point. Some big National Tractor Pull was going on in Tomah when we
drove through last weekend.

Montblack
(I) ...(F)ollow ...(R)oads