Old April 4th 07, 11:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default Blue Angel Solo #5 on sneak pass 04Apr07

I'm glad. Each day I learn more about the camera, light, dust, software,
etc. Pretty soon I'm gonna be dangerous!!
Today the sky was dark behind us but peeking out at the aircraft once in a
while and at the same time the sky to the north was sort of washed out. I
almost missed the sneak pass because they flew the low show, I didn't know
what was next on the routine, forgot to watch the time (it's usually in the
17th minute), etc, etc. I heard him but couldn't see him because of a C-130
parked to my left and I got the camera to my eye in time to take four burst
shots directly to the front. Luck, pure luck, Tom

"MWB" wrote in message
I really enjoy your photos.

Thanks
Mark