Old May 1st 13, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Gardner[_2_]

Default Werker SLA batteries? (... better than PowerSonic?)

wrote:

Tom, I'm getting a bit tired of your tirades on not trying anything
that doesn't go back to your college days and is "well proven".
Your answer to all questions seems to be "it depends" and that is
also an adult diaper brand here in the US. If you want to base your
decisions on YouTube videos, I have news for you: many of them
are staged or directed by morons. Sorry to get personal but
please stop giving us your trivial opinions. Btw. you're mixing
up your chemistry in your last post: Laptop batteries are Lipos,
we are talking Life batteries here.

Wow, I'm sorry I seem to have touched a nerve.

Your posting contains:
- some ad-hominem attacks
- one informational statement
- a focus on presentation media and style, rather than
the information in the presentations
- several inaccurate and contentious statements that are
only possible because you have too heavily snipped
sections of my posting
- and a "that's the pot calling the kettle black" statement

Can I suggest that you put me in your killfile.