Old January 7th 19, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Compass repair

I thought I would give this one more shot.... I have a Bohli compass and it works but the very fine wire that attaches to the gimbal base broke off. I have removed the compass from the glider and looked it over. I don’t have the wire part or skills to fix/ reattach a new wire to the gimbal mont.

Are there any repair shops or services that I can call on for repair. The guy in Switzerland but no response. I can replace it with a another type but really like the compass. Any suggestions?

DC