Old September 17th 03, 11:01 PM
Pilot Stories Wanted

SOME OF YOU HAVE (5) SUBMITTED STORIES AND I APPRECIATE IT. JUST TO
LET EVERYONE KNOW, I AM STILL LOOKINBG FOR STORIES SO THAT I MAY MAKE
THIS THING HAPPEN. KEEP THEM COMING! THANKS MUCH. KEVIN WEBB...NO
LONGER AT ELLSWORTH AIR FORCE BASE, SOUTH DAKOTA...NOW IN SYLVANIA,
OHIO

Pilot Stories Wanted wrote:

I am a private pilot looking to create a book that I wish I had prior
to starting flight school. I am only in the very first stage of this
drawn out process. I hope to receive complete stories of pilots of
all skill levels telling about their endeavors in learning to fly,
their lessons learned, what they would/would not do again, etc. I
prefer not to have any anonymous entries in the final book. Once
complete, which is not going to happen overnight, I will contact each
and every donor and request final permission to print their entry in
the book and, though not required, would like to put a first name and
hometown as the submitting donor. If everything falls into place, I
would hope to be able to provide each donor with a copy of the
published book. All donors are requested to email their story and use
an appropriate subject heading as found below. I do ask that no
flight school names be used in the book. If you elect to use it, I
will most likely need to get a notorized authorization from the
president of the school prior to publishing. I will have to speak
with an attorney on the legal ropes but am willing to accomodate any
reasonable request.

-PRIVATE PILOT
-INSTRUMENT RATING
-FLOAT PLANE RATING
-MULTI-ENGINE RATING
-COMMERCIAL PILOT
-CFI
-AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT
-RECREATIONAL PILOT
-SPORT PILOT
-(ANYTHING I MAY HAVE MISSED, IE BALLOON, HELICOPTER, ETC.)
-LESSONS LEARNED (MISHAPS WITH THEIR CAUSE,SOLUTION, FINAL OUTCOME)
-MY FIRST CROSS COUNTRY

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS TEAM EFFORT OF
PROVIDING OTHERS WITH SOMETHING WE DID NOT HAVE