Old November 28th 03, 08:40 PM
Jim

There's a whole bunch of stuff written on the leading edges of the Flyer and
along the collars of the Wrights. I can make out something about "remarks
were prepared for delivery by Marion C. Blakely, Administrator FAA, for the
Centenial of Flight kick off Event, National Air and Space Museum,
Washington DC, December 17, 2002" and "The Wright Brothers are amoung a
league of heros that inspired the world to follow their dreams with passion,
courage, and resolve."

--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"Ekim" wrote in message
om...
My bionic eye isn't working well lately and I haven't owned a
magnifying glass since I was 10. On the new plastic certificates,
there appears to be microscopic writing along the Wright bros collars
and along the edge of the plane wings. Is anyone able to make out the
text?
Does it say something like "I spent over $7,000 to get this."?

Ekim