Old June 17th 04, 03:14 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, (Christopher C. Stacy) said:
basically saying, "Boston is closed this week, all businesses
should shut down and everyone please just stay out of the city."

I can't wait to see what having the RNC convention in New York City is
going to do to *that* city's traffic. I bet after this year, cities will
stop competing for who gets to host the conventions, and starts telling
them to hold the conventions in rural Iowa or something.

Hey, Jay, want to host a convention?

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/