Old March 9th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Young

Default The Pledge redux

"Kev" wrote in message
s.com...
Pledge and planes. Decades ago I worked at a Sears auto center,
and we sold a jar of premium windshield wax that had amazing claims
printed on its side. It said it was used on aircraft. It also
claimed it repelled dust and radioactive fallout. We always figured
it was the first object we'd grab from the store if the Big One was
dropped nearby :-)

Rain-X! Come to think of it, it does look like the goop that accumulates
around the Pledge can nozzle. Just without the solvents, yellowing agent,
and propellant.