Old November 17th 03, 04:41 AM
Jim Baker

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Subject: PC flight simulators
From: "Jim Baker"
Date: 11/16/03 8:14 PM Pacific Standard Time

fter reading that initial post, look at your nonsensical, standing on a
soapbox, idiotic post above.

Jim
Sims Flown: Link, T-38, B-52, B-1B and B-727, Former Instructor Pilot in
the T-38,B-52, B-1B aircraft and simulator.
AND, I play with the Microsoft Flight Sim sometimes just for the hell of

it.

PLONK !
Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Seriously Art, get some help. I'm not one of the guys who baits you,
harasses you or gets into verbal fights with you. However, with great
sincerity and no animosity whatever, based on this thread, I think you're
having some kind of breakdown.

Regards,

Jim