Old April 15th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default More fuel for thought

Phil J wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:52 am, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:
While I agree that alternate forms of energy are a very good thing for
very many reasons there is no reason to do anything at this point that
will trash the world economy because there is still several metric
butt-loads of crude out there.

I don't know of anyone who is suggesting that we trash the world
economy.

There are lot's of Greens out there that would do exactly that and if
the truth were known they would be happy about it. These are the same
people that were pro-USSR prior to the 90s. They are watermelons. Green
on the outside and red on the inside. That is a friend of mine's
favorite saying. He probably got it from Rush but it is a pretty good
description.