Old February 27th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Sad day for Mxsmanic

Mxsmanic wrote:
Mike Ash writes:

All of this has to happen before the poor *******s up in the air run out
of fuel and die.

Incapacitation of the pilots does not drain fuel from the tanks.

Can even this much be done, much less the actual
talking-through-the-landing part? I'm doubtful myself. If anyone with
airline logistics experience would like to weigh in, I'd love to hear
about the practicality of simply finding the people and equipment from
someone who knows.

It seems to be pretty easy to find S&R, fire equipment, and military
interception on short notice; why would it be hard to find an instructor?

In what fantasy world does this happen?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.