Old September 5th 04, 09:28 PM
Kevin Brooks

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Bush did that.

But by his own admission, in an account resurfaced by the Boston Globe some
time back, Kerry did admit he volunteered for Swift boat duty because he
thought it would get him into the theater *without* exposing him to actual
combat. "I didn't really want to get involved in the war," Kerry said in a
little-noticed contribution to a book of Vietnam reminiscences published in
1986. "When I signed up for the swift boats, they had very little to do with
the war. They were engaged in coastal patrolling and that's what I thought I
was going to be doing."

http://www.spinsanity.org/post.html?...1_archive.html

So where does that leave him?

Brooks