Old October 5th 04, 10:20 PM
Bas Jansen

Mark Oliver wrote:
THIS HAS A MAJOR PROBLEM - specifically inverted flight. The current theory
of flight utilizing the Bernoulli's Principal is only applicable to normal
level flight.

Really? I think you're mistaken. It's also applicable in inverted flight
as far as I can see. Orientation of, in this case, an airframe does not
change the laws of physics. As long as the airfoil produces lift equal
to the mass of the aircraft it'll keep level. didn't you notice that
inverted flight with a positive profile requires a higher AOA to counter
the 'excess lift' pointed downwards...

possible. Thus, the Bernoulli's Principal is no longer applicable to
inverted flight, so there must be another theory that supports flight, be it
level or inverted.

Wow... slow down a bit. Where and how do you come up with a conclusion
like this? See my reply above.

The new theory of flight is based upon the new theory of Gravitational
Vector Force (released Sept 2004). Utilizing Newton's laws that equal
opposite force is generated at right angles,

I'm not a physics major but... "Newton's laws that equal opposite force
is generated at right angles.." is false. How can an opposite force be
at right angles? It is "opposite and equal". I think you need to read up
on some of your high-school physics books....

You may read more about this new theory at www.threexd.com

No thanks... I'll take a backseat on this one. Gravitational Vector
Force sounds sexy but I think it's bu****it... ummm... flawed. I'll
stick with the Bernoulli's Principal for now. :-)