Old April 17th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.restoration

Default Tom Cruise's P-51 Mustang

Typhoon502 wrote:
In Cruisey's defense, I have to say that he's always shown himself to
be immensely generous to strangers. Dropping $5K into a donation jar
for a poor kid in a hospital or paying for a fancy dinner for kids on
the way to the prom (he did that in Memphis while filming The Firm way
back when), I'll accept the weirdness if it's tempered by good
intentions. And if he's keeping a P-51 in the air, that's definitely
good intentions.

.... then, of course, there is Travolta, another Elronner.

....hmmm....something about pilots and pseudo-science........

cheers

oz