Old May 2nd 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default 9/11 Smoking Gun! Flight 93 Rare News Footage From The Crash Site

Here in the New York/New Jersey area we have a radio talk show hosted
by a gent named Lionel. During the course of his show he will present
a fact, event or cunundrum and ask simple questions. As the program
rolls on, other questions pop up to challenge your original thinking on
the subject. The odd thing is that he can ask a simple, perfectly
logical question and get responses from listeners that are far out of
balance to the question being asked.

Recently he did a show about Flight 93. Noting all the photos (and
there aren't many of them) show a scorched hole in the ground, he
asked: "Based on the photographic evidence, where's the plane?" Having
been taught by Jesuits I recognized the "question everything" approach.
The responses to Lionel's questions were astounding. Everything from
an accusatory "Are you saying it never happened?" to long, torturous
explanations about aliens and the like filtered in. Remember, all he
asked was "Based on the photographic evidence, where's the plane?"

Now we have the original poster with his crackpot theory of the week.
When will it end?

AJ