Old March 4th 12, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Gordon[_2_]

Default What Is This?

On Mar 4, 11:10*am, Quaalude wrote:
On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:57:16 -0500, Sam wrote:
On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 10:55:48 -0800 (PST), Gordon wrote:

stupid rabbit hunt anyway -

Uh-oh.

Someone just made a fool out of themselves. larf

Though every time I read a thread like this I cannot help but think of
Gordon as the lonely kid who hates the prom queen for no other reason
than he has no chance of ****ing her.

I'm sorry but it sounds like jealousy from him. And as a member of the
forum - by no means a prolific one - it kind of embarrasses me.

lets seee... my guess is Bayman, but I suppose it could be Rob. shrug