Old July 19th 17, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default The Cobra "Ramp Grind" - a fix

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 8:48:11 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
You left out the "j", as well. Besides, I can read your email directly
from your post. Maybe that's just a Thunderbird thing...

On 7/19/2017 9:19 AM, bumper wrote:
Looks like I made a mistake on my "email" in an earlier post, I left out the letter m after bumper

(my name "car part") m @ frontier.com

I apologize for the mix up.

Drop box info at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/beyd1sh78w...t%5E.docx?dl=0

bumper
MKIV & QV
zz
Minden

--
Dan, 5J

Dan,

Do I confuse easily, or what?! Actually, I'm using a couple of emails, the gmail one is bumperjm, while the frontier one is bumper m.

For anyone reading this who is trying to order a SRS kit, I've been somewhat overwhelmed by the response. I'm caught up with answering inquiries (so if you sent an email and didn't hear back, please try again) and heading to the post office to ship all orders to date.

thanks (I think :c) )

bumper