Old July 14th 17, 03:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default CAI Model 20 to OLC?

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 6:46:34 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 6:19:04 PM UTC-4, Papa3 wrote:

I was stupid enough to take the lead in trying to manage the process of getting the Legacy CAI workaround through the OLC folks back in 2012.

And I was stupid enough to write the Cambridge converter program, and also the "Cambridge Aero Explorer".

Soaring software, its a gold mine!

Guy Byars

A gold mine, indeed.
Thanks for digging the hole anyway, Guy.
Without a Cambridge logger any more, still have Aero Explorer Plus on this laptop.
Jim