Old December 4th 20, 02:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jay Campbell

Default LX Navigation Traffic Monitor or LXNAV-TrafficView?

On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 6:20:59 PM UTC-5, Tom BravoMike wrote:
As I'm considering ordering the new Flarm Fusion, I wonder which (80 mm) display to go for. The two mentioned in the topic line have similar features and price. Pros and cons? What are the 'Voice alerts' like with the LX Navigation? Anyone could share his/her experience, please? Thanks in advance. Tom BravoMike

My only experience is with the 57 mm Traffic View. Only problem is that it is so small, and the font so tiny, that it is practically useless until other aircraft get pretty close. You are going with 80 mm which should be much better with either piece of equipment. I mention this here in case others are considering the 57 mm Traffic View. Cannot recommend it.